GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTABLE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE (FOR UPLOADING)
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital)
image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.( 45 millimeters (mm) high x 35 mm wide)
- Taken against a light background (preferably light grey or cream background).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- Free from shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- Taken with the eyes open and clearly visible (with no sunglasses or tinted spectacles, and no hair across the eyes)
- With a neutral expression with the mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows)
- Of each person on their own (no other objects, or other people visible) taken with nothing covering the face
- Photographs must also be a recent true likeness of the individual, taken within the last 6 months
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear isallowed but it must not cover your face.
- Be free from airbrushing or similar enhancement (for example photographs must not be 'photoshopped' or 'touched-up' or otherwise digitally altered).
- Size of file should be between 5 kb – 75 kb
The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any otherperson.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of theexamination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicantwill be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 5kb – 75kb